• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MY HTC EXPLORER sense is getting problem

pankaj493

Lurker
Feb 8, 2013
i have purchased htc explorer 2 months before.now i am getting problem in auto rotation of htc explorer.sometime auto rotation works very fine but sometime it gives me flustration.sometimes when turn off autorotation the screen automatically rotated according to orientation of phone and when i turn on auto rotatation it does not work.thus i want to say that i have activate the auto rotation for closing screen auto rotation and and i have to deactivate the auto rotation for getting rotation of screen.but when i restart then started works fine.tell me frnds what is wrong with my phone

Hello pankaj493 and welcome to Android Forums. Be advised that some phones only rotate one direction. You might try powering off... pulling the battery... reinserting battery... and powering up. This forces the phone through a hard reboot and will often clear nagging problems such as you describe. Best of luck and thanks for joining the community.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones