• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My htc hero deleted my contacts!! Help

MZERICA

Lurker
Jan 8, 2010
HELL0 EVERYONE I AM IN DESPERATE NEED 0F ADVICE. I HAVE HAD MY HTC HERO FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW. TODAY SOMEONE TEXTED ME AND THEIR NUMBER DIDNT POP UP I WENT IN2 MY CONTACTS --> G0NE, EMPTY, THEY VANISHED <-- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I CALLED SPRINT THEY SAID THEY DONT NO WHAT TO DO?? I NO IM NOT THE ONLY VICTIM OF THIS. IM TAKING ALL SUGGESTIONS.. THANKS :thinking:

First off stop typing in all caps.

Second: Your contacts should be stored in your gmail account. Login to gmail and see if your contacts are there. I have seen my hero "forget" my contacts for a second but then have them pop back up.

Third: Calm down and breathe before posting a response. Use real sentences and not whatever it is you are doing above. Most people that can actually help you will ignore a post like the one made because it is hard to decipher.

Check your gmail account and come back and let us know what you find.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones