1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

My HTC nexus one customer service experience!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by willymcd, May 29, 2010.

1. willymcd

willymcd Member

Jan 7, 2010
    It was great, I don't know why people recomend drcellphone and the likes when HTC service is pretty darn good and a lot cheaper. I craked my AMLOED screen and sent it in to HTC, the sent me a overnight fedex label, I sent it in, next day got an email that they recieved it, then another one they are diagnosing it, then another one with the repair cost and if I want to pay for it. This is the only spot where I had trouble as their online automated payment system was messed up. So I had to call them up to pay. If it all went smoothly I think my phone would have been repaired and sent back to me that day, leaving me phoneless for only 3 days. But I had to wait 4 days, still not bad, and the bill was only $115 total, including shipping.
    Also as a note I talked with 4 different HTC and nexus one people, and they were all very nice.

Advertisement

eric1589 likes this.
  2. ap3604

ap3604 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2010
    Wow :eek:

Thats alot cheaper than I thought a company would charge you for the screen replacement. I am so glad I went with HTC/T-mobile just for the customer service issues alone :)

Thanks for telling us your story... thats good to know in the future if I ever drop my phone that it's not gonna cost me an arm & a leg to fix it.

Tags: