• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help my HTC One X run over by cars

ShoryuKENN

Lurker
Jul 22, 2013
ye to cut the story short i left my phone on top of my car and must have drove off so a few miles later it must have fallen off the car and onto the road coz i actually traced my route back and found it in the middle of the road somewhere so ye its been smashed and evidently run over, save the lol's for later. it was in a leather case though. screen is obliterated but phone still vibrates and sounds i can hear people calling and messaging me and the led flashing. I really dont have much money right now and i want this sorted out as i have no spare phonesand its been a week not having a mobile.

whats the best option? i saw on ebay some parts and fitting kit for the screen like

I vote that you try a professional for this one :\

It sucks to have to pay for it, but I think you'd be better off, especially if you haven't attempted repairs yourself before.

I'm surprised your cell phone is in such good shape, considering what happened. On the bright side, it sounds like it could have been A LOT worse.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones