• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Actually, we do have one close by. Although, I don't have a membership. I did check online though, and didn't see that special. Perhaps it was not offered here. Sure would've been nice, but oh, well. ;)

You don't need a membership to get the price match. I don't have one. One of my best friends and my cousin both got the price match. All they did was go to the local Sam's club, take a picture of the display (the deal wasn't available online) and then go to Best Buy to purchase and have price matched right then and there.

I don't know if the deal was exclusive to Labor Day weekend, but if the Sam's club is close enough, I'd stop on by there and see if the Q is still on sale, take a pic, and go to Best Buy to see if they'll price match.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones