1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My inbox just erased

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bb90, Jan 10, 2010.

1. bb90

bb90 Newbie

has anybody else had this problem??

2. Paul1201

Paul1201 Well-Known Member

Did you check your email on your computer? if you check your email on your computer the messages are no longer on your email server so they will "vanish" from your Droid. Configure your email program to leave a copy on the server if you want to view messages on both your Droid and computer.

3. bb90

bb90 Newbie

ok so they vanished because they were no longer on my email server? i never really check my email account linked up with the phone

4. FunkyFrigo

FunkyFrigo Lurker

I can't seem to pinpoint when this happens but once in a while, my entire inbox gets cleared (all email in the inbox are erased).
    I have setup my web server to keep the mails in there for 5 days. I can then download the mails to outlook AND to my Hero.
    It looks like maybe it's when I turn the phone off or if I mount it to the computer...

Anybody experienced something like this? There are important mails I would like to prevent from deleting!!
    Thanks!

5. cubbycc

cubbycc Lurker

Do you know how to delete multiple emails at one time from the Droid? My email accounts fill up quickly and deleting them one at a time is VERY tedious. Thanks.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews