Today I was charging my phone as usual, and about halfway through the charging process, I picked it up and it was hot. Then when I tried to use it, it would barely respond. So I took the battery out and let it cool down. Now, every time I turn it on, it gets hot and has barely any response. It seems that the longer it's on, the hotter it gets, and the less responsive it gets. I don't know if it's the battery that gets hot or the phone itself. The charging plug also gets hot when charging. Anyone know what the problem could be?