1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

my introduction?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 6Chucky9, May 8, 2012.

1. 6Chucky9

6Chucky9 Lurker
    None

May 8, 2012
    This is my first smart phone, the lg Optimus V. I'm not computer savvy but I'm neither a dummy, I hope:). I am a quick learner and when a friend let me play with her V for a min I instantly fell in love with the phone itself and everything it could do. That being said, I would like to apologize for any wrongs I may make here on your forum. I will be serious, honest, and straight up at all times so any mistakes are definately unintentional. Hope at least a few of you are willing to put up with a beginner and let me learn it all, I wanna know everything. Thank You
    _

Advertisement

2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!

Feb 15, 2012
    Male
    Web Dev
    Texas
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. :)

Great to have you as our newest member here at AF and we hope you find the forums very helpful. Don't worry, everybody makes mistakes and especially when it's there first time at something. :) Always feel free to ask if you have any questions or need help. ;)
    You've come to the right place to learn about android. Everyone here is really cool and will be willing to help you if you need it. Have fun and enjoy the forums. :)