• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Introduction

Hi Everyone,

I am blueprogrammer, I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I like programming, computers, and other tech. My birthday is on July 22. I use BH Mobile as my mobile carrier, My mobile phone is Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i, I got it in summer of 2012. That phone was my first Android phone I had. Before that phone I was using Samsung SGH-E200. My computer OS is Windows XP, but I will soon buy a new computer and install Windows 7 or Windows 10 when it comes out. I found this forum while I was browsing help for Internet on my mobile phone, since we didn't have Wi-Fi in our house at that time, I was looking for an solution that will connect my phone to the Internet via my computer. I didn't found an solution, but I remembered this forum because it had nice design then, and it has nice design now. Anyways, I got Wi-Fi in autumn of 2012. In that time I was exploring Google Play, I have found many good apps there, soon I learned how to use Android and it's little tricks and tips. I like this forum, and I like to spend some of my time here, reading, or helping someone. I hope that I will enjoy being on this forum.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones