1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My LG Volt Survived Water??? (Not Recommended)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SykkNyzz, Jan 22, 2016.

1. SykkNyzz

SykkNyzz Android Enthusiast

So the other day I had the phone on my netbook next to the sink with water filled.... It slid off my netbook and into the water. After 3-5 sec I pulled it out and only the speaker was affected.. The next morning everything was fine. Not even the white dot turned red. I won't chance it again but I thought I would let you guys know.

Curtis1973 and prrep like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Curtis1973

Curtis1973 Android Expert

man that sounds like luck of the draw. my last htc device which was tough bit the bullet just from humidity getting into the ear speaker.

SykkNyzz likes this.
  3. SykkNyzz

SykkNyzz Android Enthusiast

This makes me miss my Moto G. I know I talk about it a lot. But I am loving this phone every day. In fact the first android I owned was the ..... LG Ally *shudders*

4. PimpinEZ

PimpinEZ Well-Known Member

almost all of my devices have survived water damage i think the part that is the weakest is the display panel. I've dropped like 3 phones in the river and like 2 Bluetooth speakers while drinking n rafting. all working still except my htc one x the screen is black but i can still log on it with adb and it still recognizes touch inputs.

SykkNyzz likes this.
  5. JoshD

JoshD Well-Known Member

Mine was the ZTE Merit, horrible device.

SykkNyzz likes this.

LG Volt Forum

The LG Volt release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews