1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My mobiles get overheated..what can I do??? While I am using this mobile in three months only..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by harishwaran27, Oct 18, 2018.

1. harishwaran27

harishwaran27 Lurker

My mobiles get overheated..what can I do??? While I am using this mobile in three months only

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

When you say overheated, do you mean it get's so hot that it shuts itself down? or it's just very hot to the touch?

Heat comes from two sources generally in a working phone -- the CPU and the battery. If you are using the battery heavily like playing games will streaming music, etc, then a little heat is to be expected. I had some phones that would get quite warm while using GPS navigation (screen always on while downloading maps and playing turn-by-turn audio). I've also had a phone or two that would get warm while charging.

Is this something that just started or has it always been this way? It could very well be a defective battery, and that could be dangerous. You could try a factory reset to clear it up. if that works then it was app related. If it doesn't, since the phone is only three months old you should look into getting it replaced under warranty.

Hadron likes this.
  3. lvt

lvt Android Expert

As long as the phone doesn't freeze or restart itself, you are fine.