• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bugger

Jun 19, 2010
Florida
I am messing around with the "My Modes" on my slide and I have a couple of questions. I want to creat a mode "work" that I can use while at work. Basically I just want some different things on my home screen and I want it to vibrate as opposed to ring. I noticed that if I change it to vibrate in "work" mode, when I change to any other mode, it stays on vibrate. Is there a way to set a certain ring/vibrate that adjust depending on your mode?
I also noticed that if I switch to vibrate and then back to normal, my ringer setting is really low and now set on high like it was when I put it in vibrate. Does anyone know how to fix that so when i exit vibrate it goes back to normal ringer mode and volume?

Thanks

Thanks! So when I am in "work" mode, change the ringer and notification to silent. As long as normal settings have phone vibrate when being called, etc... it will vibrate. Then when I switch from "work" to normal, it will ring without me having to go and adjust the ringer volume etc... I think I got it!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones