• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Moment stopped syncing using Moxier

My Moment has been working fine then all of a sudden it stopped syncing with my exchange. i am using Moxier since it came with it. now i can not make it sync manually. my Gmail works fine. just says my "mailbox is empty"
You might want to check with your IT department to see if they've made any recent updates or changes.

Upvote 0
This sounds like the prioblem I'm having. I started out using the "Mail" app that came on my Moment, then one day decided to check out Moxier since I'm on an exchange server for work. Love Moxier, specifically love that I can move messages from one folder to another like I do on the computer, and that you can include a signature on all messages ("Mail" app does not have either of these features), along with some other abilities Moxier provides that Mail does not. So I've been using Moxier for a while now, maybe a month, and all of a sudden now I'm having problems where it will only sync if I go into "Work Mail" or sync settings and manually sync it. Keeps saying it has an unexpected error and Exchange ActiveSync is not functioning. I'm back to using "Mail" as a backup, but I really want Moxier working again. Anyone know something I could try?

thanks.

Upvote 0
Already tried deleting account, restarting, then adding again. Didn't made a difference. Only seems to be Moxier, though, "Mail" works just fine. And I don't want to spend money for an app just so I can include a signature and move between folders. Mail works for connectivity, just doesn't have those 2 features that I would really like to have back.

Thanks though! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones