• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My music is no longer recognized by apps or system..

zoso59brst

Lurker
Aug 16, 2012
Hi,

So I went to set my alarm last night and realized that my entire music collection is no longer available in any apps or system functions. I am running Liquid, and thus far have had no real issues. I was playing music as normal earlier in the day and the only thing I had done since was a full battery drain & charge, followed by battery calibration, as I had not done so since flashing the new rom.

If I go in to any music app there are no songs available, nor can I select a music folder in any related app. However, if I navigate to my music folders via es explorer the files are there, and playable through the apps that can't see them.

I have rebooted, powered down and pulled the SD card, and uninstalled and reinstalled my main music player, Player Pro.

I am officially out of ideas, so any assistance or ideas are very much appreciated.

Thanks

EDIT : just realized that my custom notification sounds have all vanished as well. All that remains are stocks sounds and ringtones.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones