1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

My music is not showing up in the music player please help

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by waynedeshields, Jul 18, 2013.

1. waynedeshields

None

Jul 8, 2013
    I just moved all my music to my memory card bjt then I realized that my music was gone I put then back but its still not showing up (I can see the music using the application my files) can you please help me im using a Samsung galaxy s3 mini

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    You're still seeing the MP3 file-names in the my files, but they're not showing or playing in the media player. I think you might have a counterfeit SD memory card. We've had a few posts about this recently, music, videos, photos and apps not working or vanishing.

There are a lot of fake SDs and USB sticks around. Did you buy the SD from Ebay?

Problem with fake storage devices, is that they don't work. They pretend they're storing your files, but they're not, they're only storing the directories and file-names, and maybe only a few actual files.

You can test if the SD is good or not with this tool...
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.anotherflexdev.sdcardtester.SDCardTester

3. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    None

Oct 5, 2011
    Male
    entertainer
    grand rapids,mi
    When you moved them, did you put them in a folder named 'music'? I've read that you need at least one file in the 'music' folder for it to show up