1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

my name is david

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lewis29, May 25, 2011.

1. lewis29

lewis29 Lurker

hi my name is david and i am new here....i got a droid two off my friend and i need some serious help with it...i dont know how to fix it and it would be much appreciated if you could fix it for me

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lewis29

lewis29 Lurker

okay i got a droid 2 off my friend..he dropped it in water and the patch turned red so he got a new one...well i was messing with it cause i wanted it...and when i turned it on the motorola symbol would appear. then it would go to bootloader mode..well i had no idea what to do from there. i looked online and tried the hold x while turning on and it came up and i did all the options that it offered...well now it only turns on and nothing appears...unless i hit the power button then it says bootloader battery low cannot program...plzzzzzzzz give me some help..and im a noobie so you will have to explain with great detail....like i dont know what a rom is or rsd or anything...plzzz help..thanks in advance

3. Jedii

Jedii Android Expert

Put your phone on charge for a few hours, then read/watch this thread thoroughly (do not root unless you want, just follow the "back to stock" options):

http://androidforums.com/droid-2-al...-friendly-how-tos-w-instructional-videos.html

Let me know if you have furthur questions.

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...