• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My New Apps

Hi There,

I just recently added 3 new apps to the Android Market, and I was attempting to post something about them on the App Review forum, but was unable to do so due to some sort of restrictions.. not quite sure how to remedy that situation. But, I'll tell you all about them here.. they're part of what we're calling the Phinder Phamily Suite. You can find them on the Android Market by searching "MTR". They'll all have the same mTr Productions logo. Let me know what you all think!

Thanks,

tjob

Hi There,

I just recently added 3 new apps to the Android Market, and I was attempting to post something about them on the App Review forum, but was unable to do so due to some sort of restrictions.. not quite sure how to remedy that situation. But, I'll tell you all about them here.. they're part of what we're calling the Phinder Phamily Suite. You can find them on the Android Market by searching "MTR". They'll all have the same mTr Productions logo. Let me know what you all think!

Thanks,

tjob

I like the Finder app. Could be very useful for route drivers, etc.

Fair price on your paid apps as well.

I recommend you post a few screenshots, QRcode, and market link to this site. This will help get your userbase to increase. Also, post a description for other forum readers so they will understand what your apps do. (sorry, but I dont wanna do the work for ya ;)).

Thanks for sharing this app with us.

Reactions: tjo51285
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones