1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

My new toy android 2.2 tablet I am in trouble please help..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by iloveyou01, May 30, 2011.

1. iloveyou01

iloveyou01 Lurker
    None

May 27, 2011
    I just got this toy and honesty I don't know why I got it LOL.
    Ok my question is: I took a picture and try to email it, I couldn't find a link to
    email it .. one person from this forum suggested that I should click on the picture and then click on the menue after that will open a window asked if I want to share this pic so on and so. Which I did follow this idea but when I clicked on the menue that what I got the MENUE . so now I am stock and do not know how to email this picture. Is that possible when I send this email will ask me if there is an attachment and if yes that will be the photo???
    any help will be greatly appreciated.
    :eek:

Advertisement

2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Android Expert
    None

Nov 12, 2009
    geek
    USA
    Hello, when you are looking at a picture in the gallery, click on Menu, and then "share", and then it should have options like "email, Facebook, etc". Choose email, and it should auto-attach itself to the email.

3. iloveyou01

iloveyou01 Lurker
    None

May 27, 2011
    Ok thanks , finally I figured it out. I had to insert the memory card and once it's done I clicked on the desire picture. New window opens: share,delete,etc etc. Thanks million I done it and successfully emailed a picture .
    my next issue is music:
    When I clicked on mp3 I can play any song or any artist one song at the time.
    Is there any way that I can play several songs without clicking individually on each song?? I know I can do it with my ipone.Thanks again for your reply
    :)