1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My Nexus Randomly Gets NO Service During the Day, Anyone Else?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by txdroidguy, Dec 21, 2011.

1. txdroidguy

txdroidguy Lurker

Has anyone gotten NO service on the phone randomly?

Yesterday and today, around the same time actually I'm in my office. Look at my phone and it has 0 bars, with battery a quarter way drained. I try to make a call and true enough, no service. I reboot it, and bam full service and all is fine.

Anyone else get this issue? Sucks if it did it during a time someone needed to contact me.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Newbie

Mine seems to lose the data connection at random. I was able to get it working by going to airplane mode a couple times. This morning I had to reboot it though. No idea if the phone is not working at the same time.

Edit: Now thinking about it I think one time I had no data and made a call and it fixed the data connection. Not 100% sure though. I think I have lost connection 3 times.

3. txdroidguy

txdroidguy Lurker

Both times it happened on me was on WIFI, so dunno bout data but that is just unacceptable. I'll probably bring it to verizon but I doubt they will have a fix short of just giving me another phone.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews