• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My note 10+ keeps telling me to check my connection/cable to see if it connected properly but it is

I had a similar situation on and older device. The cable woud charge my phone but I had Ithe same issue. I also believed that my usb cabe was work. In frustration , I tryed a nother usb cabe. Dam! I work.
If you have access to another phone, I recommend pigging in in to the pc. IAlso checkbyou phone isb port for dirt.

Upvote 0
My note 10+ is having a issue when I connect it to my PC, this hasn't ever happened to me before and im getting fustrated to why I cannot simply just connect my phone to my PC and it worked before the cable is fine it shouldn't have any problems and my PC is working just fine so what can I do?

You are far from alone. ALL my devices had that occur. Note 10 too. Switched to braided cable and a month later, same thing. The port on device is money hungry for perfect cables. NO my port is not defective.

My note 10+ is having a issue when I connect it to my PC, this hasn't ever happened to me before and im getting fustrated to why I cannot simply just connect my phone to my PC and it worked before the cable is fine it shouldn't have any problems and my PC is working just fine so what can I do?
did you buy a new cable yet?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones