• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Note 10+ stuck at bootloader page

whom1ask

Lurker
Aug 8, 2022
Hi all,

My note 10+ stuck at bootloader page and I can't do anything except reboot by holding the power button +vol up/down button. I left its battery dried but one I plugged in the power adapter, the screen will just showed the bootloader page.

This cause was when I tried to flash the "magisk" due to lost my root. Is there any way to reflash my note 10= again?

A screenshot here

Attachments

• bootloader page.jpg
    bootloader page.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
Hi all,

My note 10+ stuck at bootloader page and I can't do anything except reboot by holding the power button +vol up/down button. I left its battery dried but one I plugged in the power adapter, the screen will just showed the bootloader page.

This cause was when I tried to flash the "magisk" due to lost my root. Is there any way to reflash my note 10= again?
how did you lose root? what did you do exactly? do you have twrp recovery installed? can you get to it? what is the model number for your phone?

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
It's weird to me also that after I rooted my N975F. I only found out this when I rebooted my phone after few months later. I remembered the first two boot didn't get into root because I saw the "press power key to continue" and naturally I pressed. When I have a 3rd boot I just left and do nothing, after about 30 sec or so and it booted to home screen. This time I gained "root" access.

For the past months whenever I reboot my phone and I just left it to boot to home screen, as long as I don't touch the buttons of the phone. I would gain root access. I couldn't explain why and no such case same as I did. I did read an info similar to my case when the author said do not touch any button when the phone booted up. I guess my phone most wired than others.. I have no clue until I lost my root access couple weeks ago and couldn't bring back the root access. Then I decided to re-flash it with official ROM. Now here I am, got a stuck screen and couldn't even go to download mode.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones