1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My note10+ touch screen acting weird help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GamerROMInc, Jan 5, 2021.

1. GamerROMInc

GamerROMInc Newbie
    Recognized Developer Thread Starter

So my phone just decided to first not have the area where the camera is to not work so when i try to pull notification down it wouldnt do anything so i set fullscreen apps to cover the camera it started to work normally like that, but after 5mins the whole touch function of the screen wont work properly making my phone do odd things whats happening

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Try doing a factory reset.
    If that doesn't work take it to your carrier

ocnbrze and mikedt like this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Have you tried restarting the phone?

puppykickr, ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  4. GamerROMInc

GamerROMInc Newbie
    Recognized Developer Thread Starter

Yes and still didnt fix anything iceven factory restted and now none of the touch screen works it does respond to the spen but its acts up no matter what

5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well if a factory reset does not work then we can almost rule out a software issue. the only other way to rule out software is to try and flash a firmware update. if that does not work then we can fully rule out software and can most likely predict that it is a hardware issue.

to flash a firmware update you can go to sammobile and flash the update from there. just make sure that you get the correct firmware update specific for your exact model. sammobile will provide directions on how to install it using odin.

or you can try frija to downoload the correct firmware, you will then need odin to flash the firmware.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-frija-samsung-firmware-downloader-checker.3910594/

The_Chief, GamerROMInc and Dannydet like this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 release date was August 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 12MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9825 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

August 2019
Release Date
Reviews