1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General My OnePlus 5T Battery Life (Upload screenshots here)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GamerCore, Dec 2, 2017.

1. GamerCore

GamerCore Android Enthusiast
    None

The OnePlus 5T's battery is nicely sized, packing a 3,300mAh inside it's thin frame. It's exactly the same size as this year's Galaxy Note 8 (and previous OnePlus 5), so you'd expect comparable battery life. I've been using the phone for the better part of a week now and I've been documenting the battery life I've been receiving so far. Here are my results:

Screenshot_20171127-231552.jpg Screenshot_20171127-231601.jpg Screenshot_20171127-231608.jpg
    I've been able to consistently hit 5+ hours of screen on time, something typically reserved for devices with a much larger 4,000mAh battery. Battery life is also much better than the 4+ hours of screen on time I was getting on the Galaxy Note 8, probably due to the OnePlus' cleaner version of Android.

I'm curious to see how the device has been performing with other users out there.
    Upload screenshots and share your own battery life experiences in this thread!

Advertisement

2. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

May 15, 2015
    Male
    Electrician
    Satsuma,Alabama
    I have been impressed with the battery life my first week of use. This is pretty much a typical days use for me.

Attached Files:

GamerCore likes this.

OnePlus 5T

The OnePlus 5T was unveiled on November 16, 2017 and was a direct successor to the OnePlus 5 released earlier that year. The device features an 18:9 aspect ratio and features like Reading Mode to make the screen black and white and Gaming Do Not Disturb, to mute notifications when certain apps are running. Those features have since been brought to other devices.