• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My OnePlus 7T won't go to sleep.

My OnePlus 7T is set to sleep after 30 seconds. For some reason it's not doing it. The storage is less than half full. It's on the latest Android version. Not sure if this happened after I did the latest Oxygen update.

Anyone may give me a hint or suggest some troubleshooter?
(I'd welcome any advice for an Android Troubleshooting book/website/resource too, I'm a learning technician).

Have you tried the obvious first, reboot your phone and see if that resolves the non sleep issue.

Others things you could try as this could be a bug since the last update.

If the reboot didn't help long term, try Try setting up an Daily Auto Reboot in settings, if that doesn't resolve, then try turning off in settings Double Touch To Wake Up Screen

These might help. Report Back

My OnePlus 7T is set to sleep after 30 seconds. For some reason it's not doing it. The storage is less than half full. It's on the latest Android version. Not sure if this happened after I did the latest Oxygen update.

Anyone may give me a hint or suggest some troubleshooter?
(I'd welcome any advice for an Android Troubleshooting book/website/resource too, I'm a learning technician).

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones