• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root My Optimus M is now open for testing!

teh_dude

Android Enthusiast
Jun 13, 2011
Arlington/Denton, TX
To all ROM devs, theme devs, recovery devs, whatever other devs, and any one else wanting a guinea pig phone, I'm not giving mine away or selling it any time soon, but if you want something tested and want feedback, I'm entirely up for testing anything you need (when I scrounge up free time, of course). I now have a G2X as my in-service phone, so while I don't want to brick my old phone per se, it's not the end of the world if I do lol. After all, i'd get to see if that one guy with the videos can do his J-Tag magic on an Optimus M. Joneidy! That means you! I'll test your roms on it if you do anymore dev work for it. GNM, Reppard, all you dudes. Show me what you got!

Hey man. Lots of respect to you man.

You know, I think I've met you on other forums before that you've helped me out on. The forums I am most active on are with the wii scene, so I'm not sure if I saw you there or a different forum, but I remember your name and pic, and I remember that you are a good person.

Either way, nice to see you again. Wish I could contribute, but I'm not up to par in this area.

Reactions: teh_dude
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones