1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root My Optimus M is now open for testing!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by teh_dude, Oct 23, 2011.

1. teh_dude

teh_dude Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 13, 2011
    Full time student at UT Arlington, in middle of BS
    Arlington/Denton, TX
    To all ROM devs, theme devs, recovery devs, whatever other devs, and any one else wanting a guinea pig phone, I'm not giving mine away or selling it any time soon, but if you want something tested and want feedback, I'm entirely up for testing anything you need (when I scrounge up free time, of course). I now have a G2X as my in-service phone, so while I don't want to brick my old phone per se, it's not the end of the world if I do lol. After all, i'd get to see if that one guy with the videos can do his J-Tag magic on an Optimus M. Joneidy! That means you! I'll test your roms on it if you do anymore dev work for it. GNM, Reppard, all you dudes. Show me what you got!

Advertisement

2. DeadlyFoez

DeadlyFoez Member
    None

Sep 29, 2011
    Hey man. Lots of respect to you man.

You know, I think I've met you on other forums before that you've helped me out on. The forums I am most active on are with the wii scene, so I'm not sure if I saw you there or a different forum, but I remember your name and pic, and I remember that you are a good person.

Either way, nice to see you again. Wish I could contribute, but I'm not up to par in this area.

teh_dude likes this.
  3. teh_dude

teh_dude Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 13, 2011
    Full time student at UT Arlington, in middle of BS
    Arlington/Denton, TX
    Well, I certainly appreciate your kind words, although I have to be honest, I don't remember your username or avatar, i've never participated in a nintendo wii forum, and this is the first android site i've been a member of, so it's possible i might just remind you of someone else. But thanks nonetheless! =>

Tags: