1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My personal review of the Galaxy Nexus

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by darkuni, Jan 2, 2012.

1. darkuni

darkuni Android Enthusiast

jroc, BlueBiker, Andrew725 and 4 others like this.
  2. ol_techer

ol_techer Lurker

Excellent and fair review. I'm close to getting the Nexus and I found this (more realistic) write-up to be quite helpful.

3. teddyearp

teddyearp Android Expert

Thank you very much for this very complete and thorough review.

However, I had a hard time with all the parts about the delays for release. Yes I'm tooting my horn. If you look at one of my first posts in the pre-release thread (posted around 11/18) I stated the week of 12/12 and it was so. IMHO the rest was just drama, including the google wallet thing. Just my .02 worth.

But really a great review, and I think I will go ahead and pop on this thing as soon as I can either get my tax refund in my dirty hands or have VZW add it to my bill, hehe.

4. darkuni

Thanks guys .. Glad you liked it ...

5. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Android Expert

Wow, spectacular review! Much more thorough than some of the bigger phone sites. I like the embedded pix and the links too. Thanks for posting it, and I hope you get a lot of visitors.

6. darkuni

Yeah, took friggin' forever too. But I think it was worth it. Glad others do too.

7. Ibanez540r

Ibanez540r Newbie

Impressed. Best review I've read. May have put me ever the fence to go pick up my new phone.

8. Yellow Snowman

Yellow Snowman Android Enthusiast

Great review, I'm looking to pick one of these bad boys up in about a week when my upgrade is available.

BTW noticed in one pic you are married........sorry to hear that. :p

9. binary visions

binary visions Android Expert

I like the last part of the review, it's something people too-often forget.

If one phone were perfect for everyone, only one phone would exist on the market. Read the reviews, the specs, the discussions - but in the end, decide if it's good for your use.

jroc likes this.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews