1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

my phone acting weird

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    hi my phone wont turn on for some reason i did nothing to it. i even brought a new battery but it turns out that its not the battery and its the phone itself. i didnt do anything bad to my phone so do u now a answer to this? answer:ASAP thanks bye.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello. Sorry your phone refuses to boot. It could be due to a hardware failure. It's more likely that it's suffered a Os crash for some reason. You can likely do a factory reset and achieve a bootable phone. A factory reset will set the phone back to it's factory fresh state. You will lose everything you have placed on the phone. I do wish I had better news. Every phone has a way to reset with the external buttons. The process differs from phone to phone however. You can Google your device and it's reset sequence or you may return here with your phone model for instructions.

If your phone is under warranty, you might consider that option. A replacement phone will be a start over situation just as a factory reset of your existing phone.