1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My phone crashed and it wont turn on!

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Android Question

I have an Alcatel one touch idol s, about 6 months old. I rooted it by mistake about 3/4 months ago, but havent had an issue with it ever. I mainly use it to watch youtube, and I do so having it charging which I now know is bad. I was doing this when it just suddenly turned off. As in, the screen went black. I tried changing the charger, I tried putting it in recovery mode, nothing. Literally no charging light was on, it didnt do any vibrations or anything. By the way, if you didnt know the Idol s is thin, meaning the battery is inaccessible. Please help! I never had a warranty on it, even before it was rooted. I have never done anything root related with the phone either. I was just watching a video, with it charging with a charger i rarely use and it just went black, 100% off! Help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Here's a support page for the ALCATEL ONE TOUCH IDOL S:

ALCATEL ONETOUCH - Products - Support - IDOL S

http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/contents/download/manual/onetouch-6034r-user-manual-english.pdf

Scroll down to pg 120 in the user manual PDF for troubleshooting & warranty information.

Depending on place/country of purchase,you may still be covered by the mfgs warranty.

Here's the USA support page:

ALCATEL ONETOUCH - Support

However,if you're from somewhere else,the support page should be readily available via support link at the top of the page.