1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My Phone is Losing it

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NAZology, Dec 28, 2011.

1. NAZology

NAZology Newbie

My phone has officially started losing it's mind. Granted I have been effected by 2 major data outages in my area, outside of that I am still having issues. My signal constantly drops off to nothing, then I have to wait for it to get it's act together. ( I have read a lot about this)

If I click a link, let's say youtube, the phone will ask whether or not to open with the browser or youtube app. Whichever I select, it pretends like it's loading then just asks again. I then have to make my selection a 2nd time.

When on youtube in the browser, I click to play the video, the sound starts, then the browser just closes/disappears Sometimes I re open the browser and the page re loads, at other times it takes me to Google.com

Just right now, my phone completely went black and all the sudden these little lines showed up all over the screen. I pulled the batter and about to plug it back in to see what the deal is. Anyone else have any of this happening?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sg1185

sg1185 Lurker

Same thing... I tried to uninstall some apps and it rebooted in the middle. then it showed up with a live wallpaper upon starting up but was totally sluggish and go those lines on my screen so I did a battery pull. Now it wont even get past the boot up screen even after doing a hard reset. Also I get the red triangle with exclamation mark when I try to do it again.

3. NAZology

NAZology Newbie

Your situation sounds worse than mine. My phone is on right now. I am experiencing some annoying lag when typing and other overall lag. AWESOME! (sarcasm)

4. Jay3

Jay3 Android Enthusiast

Two duds. Take them back.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews