1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support my phone is muted?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TMGuy, Jan 14, 2009.

1. TMGuy

TMGuy New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Hello people, I hope someone will be kind enough to help, had my G1 for about 2 weeks, and was working fine. But I have been playing with it a bit being a new toy and that, now I have major problem. I cant hear the other person on the line when Im making a call, and neither can the other person. I check the mute option in call but is not that :( please help

Advertisement

2. kkozuch1

kkozuch1 Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Sorry to start you out with this suggestion, but mine did the same thing as that, but well they could hear me but i could not hear them. I Ended up calling tmobile and they send you through a thing that pretty much just makes you reset your phone back to default settings, but it was just that the mic was broken on the phone, so i had to send it back and they sent me a new one. They actually put the order in before i sent mine back so i did not have to go without a phone for any amount of time.

3. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Boise ID
    I had this happen once and two people called me before I got it fixed. I had to reboot the phone.

4. TMGuy

TMGuy New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    I reset my phone back to factory state in the end.. One strange thing, first time I did it, I had no internet connection, so I had to reboot it a second time, this G1 is very buggy? I hope I wont run into more problems

5. TMGuy

TMGuy New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    I have another question if someone can help please

Is there any way to record a phone conversation?

6. benmarvin

benmarvin Well-Known Member

There's an app in the Market call SpoofApp that does it, but you have to pay for minutes. You can also record calls if you are a GrandCentral user. Don't know if there's a native Android app that will record calls for free though.
    And of course I probably don't need to mention to check the legality of recording phone calls in whatever state you live in.

Tags: