• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root My phone is stuck on recovery mode logo

I just rooted my phone, and i wanted to back it up so I downloaded clockwork's rom manager, opened the app, and went to backup. I clicked backup, and then when i pressed ok, it shut down, went to the start up screen, and then showed an android with a 3d warning sign over it. It's still on it now, is this supposed to happen, if not how can I get off of it?

I just rooted my phone, and i wanted to back it up so I downloaded clockwork's rom manager, opened the app, and went to backup. I clicked backup, and then when i pressed ok, it shut down, went to the start up screen, and then showed an android with a 3d warning sign over it. It's still on it now, is this supposed to happen, if not how can I get off of it?
I would uninstall rom manager and then install the Atrix 2 bootstrap/CWM Recovery and do your backup from CWM Recovery

http://androidforums.com/atrix-2-all-things-root/507576-atrix-2-bootstrap-cwm-recovery.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones