• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My phone just died !

My HTC Incredible S is suddenly completely dead. Black screen and I can't get in contact with it.

I noted a moment ago that the mobile network was gone, there was no connection to it and even though I tried to turn it on nothing happened. I could turn WIFI and GPS on and off, but nothing helped. I then tried to reset my phone, then start up again but it did not help. Suddenly the screen went black and there have not been contacted since.

I've tried to put it in the charger and remove the battery, but nothing helps.

I'm running the latest version 2.3.3

Anyone knows what to do ?

Hard Phone Reset Using Buttons
1. Turn the power off. If your HTC Incredible S is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
4. You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Downfor NO

NB All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the HTC Incredible S. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones