1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

My phone quit ringing!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sbbamafan, Dec 8, 2010.

1. sbbamafan

sbbamafan Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Roswell, GA
    I have CyanogenMod-6.0.0-Heroc with Kernel 2.6.29.6-cyanogenmod ameer@darchstar #2 (whatever all that means). I rooted and installed CM6 a couple of months ago. Things have generally been pretty good but with a few weird occurrances - nothing I could not live with given how much better everything was that it was originally. As of about 10 days ago my phone quit ringing. I checked and it is not silenced. I have also checked to make sure the ringtone did not get changed. I have rebooted and pulled the battery numerous times. I just cannot get it to ring.

As an aside that I am sure would remedy this, is there a new stable version CM6 ROM that I can use. Can someone refer me to a simple way to backup everything and change the ROM?

Thanks in advance!!!

Advertisement

2. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands

Mar 4, 2010
    operator
    upstate NY
    Titanium Backup is great to backup your apps. I use it and it always does what I need.

3. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    Lewis Center, OH
    Yep, wipe davlik cache and cache. Then flash the new stable 6.1. All settings will be as you left them;)

4. FunkALunk

FunkALunk Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Make sure you didn't blacklist anyone. I did that on accident. Don't know how it happened, but it did.

Tags: