• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root My phone reach 710mhz

kingjay2012

Android Enthusiast
May 2, 2011
for the longest i had one of the ascends that was newly released with cricket and I've tried so many times to have my phone reach a maximum of 710mhz. every time i did so i knew my phone was gonna restart over but i tried it anyway and still the same result the highest my phone could go is 672mhz until yesterday. I accidentally left my phone at home to go watch the ufc fight with rampage vs jon jones, and got back later and my phone died upon me checking my texts message. I let it charge up to 89% and turned it back on to finish up and went to my governor it was set to ondemand, 710mhz max, and min 245mhz, and the boot is not set upon this request. Not to add i have playfulgod rom 09132011, long story short I've tried for so long to get up to 710mhz, how the H E double hockey sticks did my phone actually accept the speed after trying so hard with each failed attempt in the past? Not complaining, I love it but just wondering how is that possible? :thinking:_:D:D:D:D

P.S i have also changed the speed to see if it would restart upon me doing so and still nothing my phone running smooth, and quick as ****.

for the longest i had one of the ascends that was newly released with cricket and I've tried so many times to have my phone reach a maximum of 710mhz. every time i did so i knew my phone was gonna restart over but i tried it anyway and still the same result the highest my phone could go is 672mhz until yesterday. I accidentally left my phone at home to go watch the ufc fight with rampage vs jon jones, and got back later and my phone died upon me checking my texts message. I let it charge up to 89% and turned it back on to finish up and went to my governor it was set to ondemand, 710mhz max, and min 245mhz, and the boot is not set upon this request. Not to add i have playfulgod rom 09132011, long story short I've tried for so long to get up to 710mhz, how the H E double hockey sticks did my phone actually accept the speed after trying so hard with each failed attempt in the past? Not complaining, I love it but just wondering how is that possible? :thinking:_:D:D:D:D

P.S i have also changed the speed to see if it would restart upon me doing so and still nothing my phone running smooth, and quick as ****.

My phone was the same way on the older ones I could only go up to 691 but on this I can go 710 also

Upvote 0

Its the new builds. I dont know what it is about them but Im running the 0912 witht he 748 mhz kernel and I have flashed the 748mhz kernel with every build and was never able to run it until this build. Only this build can I run the 748mhz kernel AND run at 748mhz. I was shocked to hell when it booted for me and everything ran great

Upvote 0
well um good news and bad news.... good news yes at times my phone operate at 710mhz and alot of times i find myself getting furious cause it shuts off, its like my phone has a mind of its own, is there any way i can keep it stable by messing with other things in cyanogenmod settings or tweaks of any kind?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones