• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root my phone wont boot up

This happening to many people. Especially when the battery goes dead.
Unplugging and plugging the charger has eventually fixed it. Maybe 5 times maybe 25
I recomend unplugging from the wall and not the phone. This will reduce wear on the charger port.
I recomend never letting the battery die.it will help eliminate this ugly glitch and supposedly lengthen the life of the battery.

Upvote 0
This happened to me when my phone died on paranoid android. As long as your on a custom rom you can boot into recovery by turning the phone on and alternating between both volume buttons. Unplug the phone and plug it back in wait a minute and hold power until the phone vibrates and you see the lg logo then alternate volume buttons and flash a stock rom like collab and it will charge with the battery indicator while off, be careful and don't unplug during the flash. the phone wont power on unless all three hw key lights are on so if the home light isn't on then unplug and plug back in and press power.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones