1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My phone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Erica34, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Erica34

Erica34 Lurker

So Early, today my Android :( phone got A little wet because I was taking a shower and someone was calling me so I pick it up and answer to see who it was. And I was in the shower while talking to them Yeah I know dumb thing to do. But I was not standing under the shower head where the water comes out it's when I lay it down on the toilet seat where there was water at but that the thing it was not a lot of water. So now my phone is not working right, it's like when I turned it on it started blanking and showed the green little guy :/ and shows that it's was resting my phone then start blanking on and off again. Yes I put it in Rice already like so many times in a plastic bad. I mean maybe I took it out to soon or turn it on to soon, when it first got wet I took the battery and the back off and Yes I did dry it and let it air dry as well. Then a few minute's later I end up turning back on and I notice that it was working from there. Then at that point I called my boyfriend :) and we got the talking but he was saying how he could not here me very well and he heard popping from my phone. what is that and is my phone damaged if not how can I fix it please I want to used it again. I miss it already. :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome to AF. Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your phone. I see that you have done the bag-of-rice thingy, good. Unfortunately, though, you should have left it in for at least a day or so. This way it would completely dry out all the water inside of it.

If It's not to late.. remove the battery from the device and put it back in the bag of rice, to see if this will bring it back to working properly.

Best of luck. :)