• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My reintroduction.

ajdroidx

Android Expert
Oct 8, 2011
Colorado
Hey all, for those of you who are still here and still may remember me, well, I took a bit of a break. Don't worry, I am still rocking android, a Nexus 5 still (on #2 since my first one broke). Things have changed a bit since my last post. So, I thought I would drop in again to say hi and see who is left of the ol' gang (I typically posted in the S3 forum then the nexus 5 section.

The biggest news is I have moved. So, I got a better signal, no need for a microcell tower now and may not even have a reason for cable TV / internet.

My contract is just about up on my family planned AT&T line so I think I may be ditching AT&T and their anti developer stance and port over to t-mobile. At least with the unlocked sim card slots, I will have that choice.

So, hello again, everyone! Hope to see some of my buddies still here from back in the day and perhaps make some new ones!

Reactions: scary alien
Welcome back AJ. I've missed the storm photos.:)

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that! :)

I got stuck in the hook echo of one of the storms a couple months ago. That was by accident and was very intense...

A fledgling supercell by slitherjef, on Flickr

A fledgling supercell by slitherjef, on Flickr

And about where I was shortly after I packed the camera gear into the vehicle...

I am the blue cross hair

Yeah... this was nerve wracking. I'm the blue cross hair. Pelted by rain and hail under the circulation from Aurora Colorado supercell 5/21/14 by slitherjef, on Flickr

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones