1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

My s2 wont charge

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    My Samsung Galaxy s2 wont charge.
    My battery was low, so I plugged in the charger & nothing happened. It didn't charge. So it's dead now & I cant use it.
    I know its not the chargers because i have tried several.
    I just want my pictures & other files.
    Is there a way I can access them?

Advertisement

2. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Android Expert
    None

Jun 27, 2011
    Male
    USN Vet. / Certified Drug and Alcohol Abuse Counse
    So-Cal
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. Hopefully I can help you with your problem.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with you charger. Have you tried a different battery? Also, when a phone gets below a certain percentage it may take some time before the device will actually power up. I would try leaving it on the charger for at least 30 minutes to an hour and then try to power it up. Some devices require that you hold the power button down for several seconds for it to power up.

As far as getting your pictures, most phones send the pictures to the DCIM on your SD card by default. I would pull the SD card, and use either a micro SD to standard SD card converter or a micro SD card to USB converter to access the files from a computer.

If you have any other questions regarding your device, I invite you to join Android Forums. We have many sections for specific devices which contain a wealth of information.