• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My screen is yellow down in the corner..

ctxx24

Android Enthusiast
Apr 26, 2010
MID MICHIGAN
Down in the bottom left corner its yellow almost looks burnt or something....anyone else have this? and what a pain in the ass to get a phone replaced threw worry free..if you ordered online to avoid the rebate you still have to do a rebate to get a replacement and they say i have to pay for the phone with a credit card what the hell

The only time Verizon charges you for a replacement device is if your payment history with them is less than perfect. You can take it into a store let them look at it and they will order one to the store for you without charging your cc.

where are you getting this information? If your bill is past due they will make you catch it up before they replace your phone, but if you bill is current (whether you've been late a few times or not) and your phone has a warranty issue, they will replace your phone for free. they don't charge you for a warranty replacement based on your payment history. (Unless like I stated earlier, you are past due when you ask for one)

edit: just re read the OP. I bill to my account and now that I think about it, they did bill be for another eris on my account when I had a warranty issue within 30 days. But they took it right back off as soon as they received my defective phone so TO ME it was like they didn't charge me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones