• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My screen looks like its coming off!

Droidable

May 2, 2010
When I got my phone it had a black raised edge around the border of the screen. Not anymore. I can press the screen down so I can see that border again but it just disappears again after a minute and the screen rises up again. My biggest concern is getting dust in there. Anyone else seeing this?

When I got my phone it had a black raised edge around the border of the screen. Not anymore. I can press the screen down so I can see that border again but it just disappears again after a minute and the screen rises up again. My biggest concern is getting dust in there. Anyone else seeing this?

I would not waste time at all with that phone.

Have it replaced, is my suggestion. It's obviously defective.

Upvote 0
I replaced it one for the speaker being very fuzzy and now this. This is getting old fast. Thinking I should've kept my X now. The only problem is I was told I can't return this for another model I'd I want since I returned the X about a month and a half ago...

yeah you will have to stick with the fascinate once you return one and get another that is the phone you have to keep

Upvote 0
yeah you will have to stick with the fascinate once you return one and get another that is the phone you have to keep

i got lucky, originally did the two Blackberry Curve deal for $20.....they sucked, returned them a week later using the worry free guarantee in exchange for a pair of LG Ally's

they were much better than the Blackberry, wife is fine with hers, mine was randomly rebooting and carrying on and i was very unhappy, Fascinate wasn't out when we got the Ally's

called them up Tuesday, told them my LG had issues, wanted to return but keep my wife's Ally (even though they were offering her a Fascinate as well she wants a dedicated KB and would not take a Droid 2), they agreed to swap my handset a second time for the Fascinate if i paid the $35 restocking fee AGAIN

i mean hey, at this point i paid $105 in restocking fees and added two lines to my family share account each with its own $30 a month data plan......i figure they are still coming out good in the end since both Blackberry's and the Ally i sent back are worthless now and will be given out as a refurb warranty replacement

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones