• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Sdcards that i have have scewed up in my huawei ascend m860

Ivonne602

Lurker
May 19, 2011
SO MY PHONE WAS WORKING FINE BUT THEN OUT OF NO WHERE MY PHONE STARTED FROZING AND TURNING OFF EVERY THREE MINUTES AND THE SCREEN GOING BLACK I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GIVE UP BUT I TOOK MY SDCARD OUT AND PUT AN OLD ONE I HAD AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY FINE FOR TWO WEEKS NO MORE FREEZING NO MORE TURNING OFF NO MORE BLACK SCREEN UNTIL TODAY I HAVE MY SDCARD IN MY PHONE AND IT SAYS CHEKING SDCARD FOR ERRORS AND IT WONT READ IT OR NOTHING THATS THE SECOND TIME WHAT IS HApPENING?? Could someone PLEAse TeLl ME WHAT TO DO

I would think you could possibly have defective SD cards, but you might also want to consider doing a factory reset if your phone is not rooted or running a custom ROM. If a factory reset doesn't fix the problem, try formatting your SD cards, and if it still has problems after that, I would suggest taking the phone back to the store as a warranty issue.

Upvote 0
I would think you could possibly have defective SD cards, but you might also want to consider doing a factory reset if your phone is not rooted or running a custom ROM. If a factory reset doesn't fix the problem, try formatting your SD cards, and if it still has problems after that, I would suggest taking the phone back to the store as a warranty issue.

I dOnT kNoW ANYTHING ABOUT TECHNOLOGY WHATS ROOTED OR RUNNING A CUSTOM ROM??? AND HOW DO I FORMAT MY SDCARD???? I dONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS REALLY!!!:thinking:

Upvote 0
I'm not saying this to insult you, but explaining all these things would take a lot of time and page space, so I'm going to suggest something else to you. If your phone is still under warranty, and especially if you have insurance on it, I would highly suggest taking it back to the store you bought it from and showing them what it's doing. At this stage, getting a repair or replacement would probably be the easiest and least frustrating thing for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones