1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

My self and Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by myphonemyworld, Jan 10, 2012.

1. myphonemyworld

None

Jan 9, 2012
    Student
    Sonoma county/CA
    Hi I am new to forums and have been interested ever since my cousin showed me what they are. I am 16 a junior who lives in California. I am not religious but am of the belief communication, and being aware of life out side of yours is good. I don't want to come off as arrogant (I apologize if I do). Interests are: debates/discussions, art, reading, RPGs, and being outdoors.

I would like to get to know more people, and that is the basics of who I am and I will expand on it later.

I did read the rules but I'm human and forgot...My phone is a LG optimus and I joined this forum because While looking for an online community I found this forum and I would like to discuss and hang out as it was advertised, and thought I will give it a try.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    It's great to have you here and you do not come off arrogant. A nice intro deserves a warm welcome... Thanks for joining Android Forums. I'm confident our forums will be stronger with your contributions. We do have an area just for the discussion of your phone which I'm certain you will enjoy. The love and concern of the Optimus creates a unique bond in it's sub forum and creates an instant bridge for friendship and camaraderie. Here is a link to your phone's area of discussion:
    LG Optimus (GT540) - Android Forums If I've guessed incorrectly you will have to click on the proper Optimus link from this list: Android Phones - Android Forums Enjoy....

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I see that you are in good hands - Guide Member Olbriar has covered everything you need. Enjoy your time here. :)

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! :) :)