• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Picked it up Monday here in NZ, great phone, have got Allshare working with my Ubuntu powered laptop and XBMC no problems looks great.
Got a tough case from case mate on order from the US should be here by the time i get back from work (30 days) just have to baby sit it till then.

Coming from a Nokia 6120c its a little different :eek:, the little Nokia still goes everywhere with me.

It has Build number XWKE1 down the bottom when browsing "about phone" does that indicate i need to update, and would that fix the disappearing battery power issue that befalls my eyes when i look like i'm going to use it ?

Enjoy the threads and all the tips, thank you all for your help.

CW_1

Picked it up Monday here in NZ, great phone, have got Allshare working with my Ubuntu powered laptop and XBMC no problems looks great.
Got a tough case from case mate on order from the US should be here by the time i get back from work (30 days) just have to baby sit it till then.

Coming from a Nokia 6120c its a little different :eek:, the little Nokia still goes everywhere with me.

It has Build number XWKE1 down the bottom when browsing "about phone" does that indicate i need to update, and would that fix the disappearing battery power issue that befalls my eyes when i look like i'm going to use it ?

Enjoy the threads and all the tips, thank you all for your help.

CW_1

In my opinion only the ice cream sandwich update can solve this dual core battery issue, a big issue at that. i have KE7 and havent noticed that much of a difference in battery performace to be honest.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones