1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My sprint tablet wont turn on

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Cookiesugarrush, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Cookiesugarrush

My sprint tablet wont even let me do hard rest and when i charge it the red light just blinks on and off the table is my old school tablet so i personally dont know if they have warranty on it so im basically stuck and it fully charge when it stop working please help me

Advertisement

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by Dannydet, Jan 7, 2020 (1 points)
  3. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

How old is your tablet? Brand, model #

4. Cookiesugarrush

Might be more then 10yrs old i was able to hard rest in the past to get it working again now its just dont want do nothing and i want throw it against the wall but that make it worse and i really dont know what model it is

#3 Cookiesugarrush, Jan 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  5. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Throw that device out the window and get a new tablet. It's 10 years old, the battery is beyond dead and the hardware is a dinosaur.

MrJavi likes this.
  6. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

Im guessing, the highest probability is it the rechargeable battery. Their shrlf life is 3 to 5 years give or take. If its a removable battery you can use a multimeter to check if it is holding charge but 10yr old rechargeable battery is way, way past its life expectancy.

7. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

I like dinosaurs, LoL :)

Dannydet likes this.
  8. Cookiesugarrush

Yup XD

MrJavi likes this.
  9. Cookiesugarrush

But why does when i charge it the red light shows but wont turn on it blink off and on is it just being dead

10. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

My guess is its likely to hold enough of a charge to blink the indicator but not enough to be able to boot the tablet. On my Galaxy Note 4 n910p the red blinking notification begines at 15%.
    I have to conker with my friend Mr Dannydet. Youd be much better of buying another tablet. A 10 yr old tablet would be running Android 2.2 Froyo or simply called API 8. My old Galaxy Note 4 released in 2014 is now on Marshmallow 6.0.1 API 23.

Dannydet and mikedt like this.