1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

My Tab is deleting apps!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Android Question

None
    One day I rebooted my tab..... After Rebooting it my some of the apps were missing like whatsapp, Angry Birds Transformers, Asphalt 8, Fifa 15, My Talking tom and many more.... When I rebooted it only whatsapp was missing so I thought to reboot it again..... After rebooting it again Asphalt 8 was missing...... After rebooting it again i tried to download them again but they were not installing.... It said APP NOT INSTALLED..... ANd now I m not rebooting my Tab then also they are disappearing..... Please tell me what should i do..... PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Please repley as soon as possible.........

Advertisement

2. Mr. Lucky

Mr. Lucky Android Expert
    None

Oct 27, 2011
    business owner
    SoCal
    Hello and welcome! Sorry for your trouble, but we need more info to help you resolve this. Recent versions of Android have greatly restricted the ability to install or run apps from sd card. So, if these apps are installed on the sd card, try moving them to internal storage. For that matter, you haven't told us what tablet you are using, so I don't even know if your device has sd capability.
    1. What device (make & model), and is it rooted?
    2. What Android version (found in Settings)?
    3. Have you recently updated your Android version, either manually or via an over-the-air update?
    4. Where are you seeing these messages… in the app(s), in Settings, or do they just spontaneously appear?
    5. Did you notice anything unusual (even if it seems unrelated) prior to this issue?
    6. Was the tab dropped or damaged (even if it seemed okay afterwards)?
    7. Did you (or someone else) install any apps prior to this happening? If so were they installed from a known trustworthy site (e.g., Amazon appstore or Google Play)?
    I think you get the idea. The more info you can provide, the easier and sooner someone can help.