1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My take on LG Intuition and Samsung Note 2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gravebelly, Dec 17, 2012.

1. gravebelly

gravebelly Newbie

LG Intuition and Samsung Note 2
    I just passed my short lived LG Intuition to my wife and got the note 2. I honestly love both phones. Me being a male the Note 2 fit better in pocket while the Intuition fits better in her purse. They both have their own perks. I am very pleased that the phone fits in my pocket as the Intuition was to square in the pocket. I cannot say anything bad though about the LG other than the shape. I however love the note 2 it is one of the best phones to date in my opinion.
    I am very surprised with the battery life of the note 2. I have juice defender but I do not have it installed. I was in the 14 days with Samsung Galaxy 3. I immediately took it back the day this phone was in stores. The S3 however is great as well. So many phones so much to choose. I think though with all my phone experiences from IPhone, droid x to the note 2 this is the phone for me the next 2 years on contract with Verizon. I think I will buy the adapter for hdmi connection. I got a Belkin case that covers the phone and snaps shut. Great case and protects the phone. The note 2 still fits in pocket perfect. No need for screen protectors if you have a case with the scratch free gorilla glass what is the point? This is the best phone I have had since the old droid x came out which I loved. Cheers to all note 2 owners. My next phone will probably be note 3 or 4 whatever is out at that time. I would have honestly got a windows phone but I just can

MemphisReins likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews