• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Verizon store never has extended batteries.

hurricane630

Oct 11, 2011
Greenville, SC
Anyone else having this problem? My vzw store has never had any extended batteries. Tried to get one a few weeks ago they didnr have any. Tried yesterday, guy said the truck came Thursday(yesterday was Saturday) and he said they didn't get any and don't expect any. I just bought one online, was just confused why the store never had any...

When the store had none in stock for me, they just ordered it from their warehouse and had it shipped to me overnight for the same half price deal. I received it the next day via FedEx and did not have to pay the shipping charges.
Exactly.

Don't know why, but store reps are trained that if they don't have any items in stock, they are supposed to offer to order them to you with free shipping direct to your home.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones