• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My vibrant only boots to the galaxy s screen, need help, included a video to help.

supermantri

Oct 31, 2010
Hey everyone, i downloaded a kernal on ryans lag fix and then it made my phone get stuck on the VIBRANT SAMSUNG screen so i tried to fix it by using odin, but all it did was make it go to the Galaxy s sign now, any suggestions on how i can fix this? (and also, after the galaxy s sign shows up for about ten seconds or something like that it goes all black and all that stays lit are the home button, the back button, the search button, and the settings button)PLEASE REPLY, i need serious help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i3nLHXO6gE this might help you get the idea of what trouble im in with my phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones