• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My X & the hacker note 8s

How to stop hacker or track him form my Samsung s 8 note

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Samsung note 8 s This is my 1st post, I need to know how to tell if my phone is hacked, my numbers are being spooked, I have ring central ported to my phone, I think he, or them are hiding in my contacts, & FYI my x is involved with the hackers, how i know is looking at the phone records it shows my number calling hers, many times, I didn't call her. Im guessing they talk that way due to him being married w/2 kids at home, We were together 10yrs and the signs started, she confessed to hacking or reading my emails from all my accounts for 8 yrs which caused many headaches, so she gave him all my info pass words, key words, ect. this has been going on for 3yrsI need to stop this before its to late? thx Jeff

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones