1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

MyBackup or Sprite?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Ziani, Feb 1, 2010.

?

Which do you use?

1. MyBackup Pro

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Sprite Backup

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Norfolk, UK
    Not sure which one to go for so thought I would set up this poll and see which is the most popular.

Advertisement

2. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2009
    South Florida
    MyBackup Pro was one of the first apps I installed on my Droid and it has saved my butt many times. It really has come in handy when an application update has turned out to be a lemon, allowing me to go back to a previous version. Wel worth whatever I paid for it.

3. drowe

drowe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Male
    North Carolina
    I haven't had to use Sprite to recover from my stupidity yet, but from many years of using it on WinMo devices I trust it will do what is needed when it is needed.

David

4. sitrap

sitrap Member

Jan 31, 2010
    I have looked at both, having recently come to android from winmo, but although I started with sprite, I have transferred over to My Backup. Sprite is a very early product on android, missing many of the features that make it such a killer app on winmo. The archives are better compressed on My Backup, and the scheduler is able manage the number of backups kept, unlike sprite. If Sprite had all the features it had on winmo, it would be a far superior product, but as things stand, My Backup is my current choice.